Mom’s Pantry is taking measures to ensure the health and safety of our guests, volunteers and staff. Here are the updates we are making in order to remain open to serve the public:
- A registration area will be set up outside each day we are open to serve.
- Hand sanitizer will be dispensed before check-in for each guest.
- ID and proof of address are needed at check-in for each guest.
- We have eliminated a few processes to eliminate points of contact for guests such as sign-in and beverages during a visit
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
- Give Financially to Mom’s Pantry– Currently, we still have the buying power to purchase staple items at wholesale or discounted pricing.
- Donate product- Below is a list of items we distribute to those in need:
- Toilet paper
- Soup- cans/ramen
- Peanut butter
- Canned Pasta sauce
- Canned meat- tuna/chicken
- Mac and cheese
Thank you for your support and generosity as we continue to serve the community!
Mom’s Pantry, Community Food Bank